I opened up my code editor and did some work on this game for the first time in over a month!
All I did was fix a bug that I found after completely re-writing the outfitting system (see previous post) that prevented players from purchasing more than one of a type of ammo (e.g. more than one missile or rocket.)
It wasn’t much, but it feels good to get back into the codebase and remember what the heck I was doing almost two months ago.
In other news… I got laid off from my day job; so in between submitting applications and (hopefully) interviews, I plan to be spending more time working on this project – hopefully this means faster progress and a playable alpha soon!
So, as they say, watch this space!
Leave a Reply